Historical Problem

autumnwindceo
Contributor
Contributor

I need to see all transactions from 09/01/15 through 08/01/17.  When I go to the Activity page and place those dates in the appropriate start and end calendar dates...nothing changes.  I still see just the last nine transaction dating back to 06/24/17.  On the page, there is no button for searching, using the dates I put in.  How do I get a history of transactions for a greater time period than two months?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@autumnwindceo

Go to "activity" top of your paypal page > on the right of the page under "simple / detailed" click on statements > activity export > then on the left of that page under history click on advanced > then in the drop down box under "find a transaction" you can search by email / name / date etc etc etc OR you can click on advanced instead of basic and go back year by year.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@autumnwindceo

Go to "activity" top of your paypal page > on the right of the page under "simple / detailed" click on statements > activity export > then on the left of that page under history click on advanced > then in the drop down box under "find a transaction" you can search by email / name / date etc etc etc OR you can click on advanced instead of basic and go back year by year.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

autumnwindceo
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you.  Your answer worked perfectly.  In fact, I was able to generate one PDF for the entire time period (which is what I desired).

Thanks again for your help.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@autumnwindceo

Your welcome, the only reason I knew the answer to that one was that i needed to do the same thing a couple of years ago and spent 3 weeks trying to work out how  Smiley Wink

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

barbiemcshane53
New Community Member

Hi, my message was that after I had already gotten my product, I received two : only after sending it through to PayPal app it turned from one to two, so I've  written to get half of this bill returned. The item in question is the rooster sweeper by fuller brush. In fact as soon as I can figure it out, through there will be money in my account. Thank you, Barb McShane

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@barbiemcshane53

Not sure what you are talking about and what does it have to do with this thread?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.