Hi!!!! i got a problem

phuocdoan
Contributor
Contributor

i got a problem about add link bank....before i send money to my friend ,i already added link bank...but when i sent money to my friend i got a problem about bank and i removed link bank then I add link bank agian but it said  "Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later".....but i already sent money to my friend...i'm worry about how do i payment for you? while i can't add link bank...( but i have link a debit already in the information)........

( sorry if you confuse my document then ask me....i know my english is not well)

Thank you!!!!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unlinking a bank account after you send money could be seend by PayPal as a suspcious activity.  Did you then completely remove the bank account or just unlink it.

If you attempt to add a bank account that has not been completely removed PayPall will create an error.

I really can't follow exactly what you did.

You may have to make a phone call to PayPal customer service fix your problems now.  If PayPal can't get money from your bank account, PayPal may permanently block that bank account because it's now high risk.  If happens, you would need to phone PayPal customer service or open a new bank acocunt.  You will need to find a way to deposit money into your PayPal account if your bank account is no longer avaialble.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unlinking a bank account after you send money could be seend by PayPal as a suspcious activity.  Did you then completely remove the bank account or just unlink it.

If you attempt to add a bank account that has not been completely removed PayPall will create an error.

I really can't follow exactly what you did.

You may have to make a phone call to PayPal customer service fix your problems now.  If PayPal can't get money from your bank account, PayPal may permanently block that bank account because it's now high risk.  If happens, you would need to phone PayPal customer service or open a new bank acocunt.  You will need to find a way to deposit money into your PayPal account if your bank account is no longer avaialble.

Login to Me Too

phuocdoan
Contributor
Contributor

can you send me phone number and can i ask you can i text because i'm not good at speak maybe you can't understand me.... but my phone and driver's license already sent to you...you can check that the same information of driver's license and information of account

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

This is a user forum, we are not customer service.

If you want to contact customer service, click on the "contact" link at the bottom of the page for options.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You sent money to a friend ,you expect the money to come from your bank account.

then you remove the  bank account,then you want to add the bank account back.

But Paypal would not let you add it back.

Now you want to know what happens to the money you sent to your friend which should come from the bank you removed?

Well,the payment is being processed by Paypal,meaning a request has already been sent to your bank asking for money.

as long as there is enough money in your bank account,there should be no problem.

But  now you dont have a bank linked to your Paypal account,so you cannot send any more money to any one.  

This is not a game,know what you are doing,dont cry if one day Paypal get tired of you and shut you down!

Login to Me Too

phuocdoan
Contributor
Contributor

thank you all!!!!! but i fixed that problem.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.