Hey, I love being treated like a criminal by paypal, you guys are really just the best

AngryConsumer_
Contributor
Contributor

Your security system that has final say over human beings is the absolute most amazing system I have ever seen employed in any business environment ever, I love how it blocks my every attempt to shop online, how every transaction is deemed high rish no matter how little or how high the ammount 5 dollars or 5 thousand Im sure to always receive the digitized middle finger and a torrent of apologies from staff explaining how theres nothing they can do as they fail to override the system and tell me to wait 24 hours and call again for the 187th time in a year, super great support, I love how the security system randomly removes my bank, phone, and other info and then lies to me bold facedly about it, I love the way my every action  is suspect, I love how my account is repeatedly compromized by criminals, my identity stolen, and how all I receive is apologies and then im told nothing can be done, you guys are the best, I love talking to people with english skills in countries who tell me they can not do anything, and the random account lock  outs and suspensions are even more appealing then all the other abuses visited upon me by paypal, hit me harder daddy soulless corperate machine!

And best of all, When I do receive money and attempt to withdraw it as a check,im told its processing and then at the last moment it is canceled by the system and I have to reverify everything on the phone with some random person from elsalvador who has no idea what I need done despite having plainly explained in simplified terms to a T what I need

you guys are Just the best, Please keep **bleep** into my soul and manipulting your **bleep** into my wallet

all my hate, Donald

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.