Help

ryan0
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know how to check if a paypal is verified?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

When you receive a payment you can check the transaction details for this:

paypal-verified.png

I don't think you'll be able to check before the transaction occurs, but if the payment comes through Unverified you could always refund it and cancel the order.

It used to show you if the person was verified or not when you would start a money request, but I don't see it doing that anymore.  Maybe somebody else can step in and provide info on how to check before hand if there is a way, but again, it's available in the transaction details as shown above.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

When you receive a payment you can check the transaction details for this:

paypal-verified.png

I don't think you'll be able to check before the transaction occurs, but if the payment comes through Unverified you could always refund it and cancel the order.

It used to show you if the person was verified or not when you would start a money request, but I don't see it doing that anymore.  Maybe somebody else can step in and provide info on how to check before hand if there is a way, but again, it's available in the transaction details as shown above.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

ryan0
Contributor
Contributor
Helped a lot thanks!
Login to Me Too

wmt1953
New Community Member

why can't I send money

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.