Help with loading onto my account using attheregister/greendot...

Chillin4life187
Contributor
Contributor
On Nov 6th I walked into CVS and decided to load money on my paypal account. So I logged into my.account and generated a barcode. I took my money and the barcode for the he cashier to scan. Which she did. I was given a receipt and told I was good to.go. Later that day I get a confitmation email saying money was sent to my paypal email adress. Its now been more then a week and the money still has not been credited to.my account. I've called paypal and even returned to the CVS store only to.to.be told, that they can't help me. Does anyone know who I tall to or what went wrong with this? How do I get my.money?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

lala0726
Contributor
Contributor

Was this ever resolved? I'm having the same issue and it's literally like no one at PayPal even knows of this method to add money to your account.

Login to Me Too

Chillin4life187
Contributor
Contributor
No still.not resolved. I've called and spoken to everyone you can imagine aND not a single person had been able to help me. If you have any luck.fixing yours, please let me know. I will keep you informed as well. Thanks and good luck
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.