Help: website crashed

Stevieb94
Contributor
Contributor
help! I was just trying to purchase something online via PayPal, clicked checkout and made the payment via PayPal. The website loads back up to say there is nothing in your cart. Checking my order page shows nothing there. No confirmation email from PayPal and nothing is showing in my transactions. Is there any chance that a payment could have been taken as I had complet ed everything on PayPal?! Thanks in advance.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @Stevieb94!

Thanks for stopping by the PayPal Community! Oh no! I'm sorry to hear there was a problem with checking out. 😞

If you didn't receive any confirmation emails and the purchase doesn't show in your PayPal activity, then it's likely the payment didn't go through. If you've checked both of these, then I would recommend clearing your browser's cache and cookies to attempt the purchase again. 

I hope this helps!

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.