Help, please! Withdraw to a wrong bank account

flowerscindy
Contributor
Contributor

I wanted to link my BoA checking account to paypal. Maybe I made a stupid mistake and the bank account number in my paypal account is not mine. But I withdrawed some money from my paypal to the wrong bank account. The wrong bank account is not verfied in my paypal. But the withdraw process has been completed. Can I get my money back? This is really upset. What should I do with this situation?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

flowerscindy
Contributor
Contributor

The online chat service told me the withdraw bank account must be under my name. If it is not, the money will come back. I called paypal to make sure about that. The paypal said that I have confirmed the withdraw process and it was my fault. They even let me to seek help from Bank of America. BoA cannot help me with it because the wrong bank account is not mine. But luckily, I got the email from Paypal saying they cannot verify the wrong bank account, so I got my money back. Thank God, but not Paypal!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.