Hacked.

Whitmckayla
New Community Member
Someone hacked my account and took all my money and they won't let me do anything about it.. what the hell.. 😭
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Whitmckayla,

Oh no! That's definitely no good. I'm here to help!

If you can log into your account and there are transactions that were made to send funds out of your account to other PayPal accounts, please report them by following these steps.

If you cannot log into your account or the activity did not consist of payments out of the account, please contact customer support. You can reach customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email.

If you've already made a report, please keep an eye on your email for updates.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

jraltop
Contributor
Contributor

Why are almost all the topics on the board locked?

I have been trying  to get answers, and all that is available is this "community help"  where all topics are locked by "moderators".

Why is there no true customer support?

Give a real phone number and a real email address where people can have their questions answered please.

How many customers do you think you will get and retail with impersonal service?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.