HOW? individual selling outside of ebay

mosobert
Contributor
Contributor

I have been using PayPal for purchasing for some time, hoever I have reached an age that I will be liquidating many items locally and would like to let individuals pay with Paypal.

Can this be down?   HOW?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

selling locally?

there is a Paypal device called PAYPAL HERE which is a card reader you attached to your smart phone to accept credit card payments.

but you will have big problems,Paypal seller protection will protect you when  buyer said I did not receive my item,if you can prove by online viewable tracking from a commercial carrier showing it has been delivered to buyer address.

ifyou sell locally,it is cash and carry.

so how do you prove tracking?

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

selling locally?

there is a Paypal device called PAYPAL HERE which is a card reader you attached to your smart phone to accept credit card payments.

but you will have big problems,Paypal seller protection will protect you when  buyer said I did not receive my item,if you can prove by online viewable tracking from a commercial carrier showing it has been delivered to buyer address.

ifyou sell locally,it is cash and carry.

so how do you prove tracking?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.