HELP ME I NEED HELP.

aliyahmone
Contributor
Contributor
Hi , Someone sent me $20.00 to my account yesterday & it says Money Recvied - Pending. When I go to my account online it says the same thing but it also says Accept or Decline. Is me not accepting it , is the reason why my $20 not coming thru to my account? It also takes me to a page when I do press accept, a verfiy page for a bank or to apply for a PayPal credit card. I don't have a bank account & I wasn't approved for the credit card. How can I just get my $20 ? My email is verified.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

You should be able to accept the money however, it can be held anywhere from 1 up to 21 days as your account is "unverified" at this point (from your post it's assumed that you do not have a bank and credit card linked and confirmed.)   Once PayPal released the funds, the money will show in your PayPal Account Balance.   In order to avoid holds on receiving money and remove the limits for both sending and withdrawing - you'll need to "verify" your account which can be done by linking and confirming both a bank account and credit card - then you can really use your account as intended.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.