Funds,transfer,options

Tamb1987
Contributor
Contributor
Obviously I am not the only one with this problem. Very glad I ran across this information before having to compile hours if not days of information on why I am unable to accept a transfer from another debit source.... So, you guys dont offer this feature? I have seen many disgruntled clients revolving around empty promises to PayPal not even providing the money owed... Should I even link PayPal to my hosting service? How long will it take for me to get paid when my affiliate sources come in? Will I get paid and be allowed to do so without a crap ton of charges? I am not gonna lie, I am getting extremely nervous about choosing PayPal as a cover option. Keep it up guys, if not already, someone will come out with a new and improved option and all the disgruntled customers will flock to their assistance... Which will mean, you go under (and rightly so if you are not providing the services you advertise) Who knows, I may try that myself... Imagine how much I would make actually providing the service I tell ppl i provide... Not real hard to do what you say you can do, if you can not, its better to keep your mouth shut... My problem, can I receive a method of payment through a debit card not affiliated with PayPal,not linked to my account (client) and if so, will i receive it at a decent time? Or hours, if not days, weeks, or not receiving at all? I actually passed one man that claims he had lost two years of work and money through your services. IDK if this is true, but see no reason why this man would lie... That worries me and should everyone else... Just glad I haven't linked everything until i personally get to the bottom of things... Advice for the community, read your terms and conditions, in a situation where the bank holder passes, check out where your money goes... That in and of itself is why i do not put all my eggs in one basket. Believe i am gonna start looking into other options. Unless I can see a community member speak positive on paypals behalf.... ?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tamb1987

Was there an actual question in that rant?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tamb1987
Contributor
Contributor
My problem, can I receive a method of payment through a debit card not affiliated with PayPal,not linked to my account (client) and if so, will i receive it at a decent time? Or hours, if not days, weeks, or not receiving at all?
Login to Me Too

Tamb1987
Contributor
Contributor
I used the copy paste method... After having problems myself, a new member, I am highly concerned and for good reason. You are a representative, and did you notice your response? Could have started off with "I am sorry you have had lousy freaking service for only being with us a little over a month." This topic also came about because of trying my PayPal.me link... I wanted to know if I could accept any transactions through it. After seeing similar complaints on OTHER problems I have had with this account (having to load sensitive info over an email that isn't crypted as well as other forums AND NOT receiving so much as a hi, bye, kiss my butt NOTHING), I personally feel i have a right to be. I have been seeking other alternative methods due to this type of treatment. Keep the POOR service up, see if you dont lose a ton of business...
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tamb1987

I don't represent ANYONE, least of all Paypal.

This is a 'user to user' community advice forum.

Did you read your rant? You could have started off with 'hi, having a few paypal problems can you advise?' Instead of going on about 'you guys' when WE have nothing to do with Paypal.

Volunteers Advisors are normally sellers that use Paypal and give up their time to help on here, when you have helped a lot you get advisor status.

As for PAYPALS poor service, that is one of the reasons I give up my time on here to help other users..................that are polite.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.