Funds, and why there held?

luxe4lessusa
Contributor
Contributor

I'm a seller and choose to use PayPal as my payment processor, however, it seems as if tho i've strictly abided by all there terms and conditions, have never had any disputes, claims, of any type or severity, and have a squeeky clean sales record. EVERY payment i receive is always held longer then the intended "3, 4 at the most" day's that they claim, there have been many accounts of them placing limitations on my account, when there's been no activity, with out warrant. Now, the products i sell, from my understanding are what they consider to be "High risk" I'm a consignment agent with several reputable companies, and do privately consign as well, now the items focus on designer bags and good, however i've gone as far as to pay my own money to have them authenticated by several well known authentication services and provide proof of such. I've spoken to many reps over the phone and via email. No one's ever able to give me a straight forward answer. I plan to leave PayPal as a whole if i'm unable to come to some kinda of understanding as to why they continue to penalize someone who's never done anything to warrant said penalization. I'm just looking for answers, as someone who's been running there own business for sometimes i've never had this many issues with using a service to process payments. I'd like to continue seeing as most people know PayPal for being "the safest" for both parties, however holding someone's funds for up to 30 day's after the client's receipt of it. Isn't really safe, or helpful is it....

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.