Funding pending transfering using card

buckichick22
New Community Member

Hey, 

So I received some money on my pay pal from a friend. No problems receiving it-and then i transfer it to my pre-paid bank card. I've done it before, and it get's transferred in minuets. As of right now the funds have been removed from my paypal, but have not yet posted to my debit card. Could it  have something to do with the weekend. I've also looked on the website for my prepaid card, and no pending depoists are there either. Just kind of wondering where is my money at?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

It's automatic so the weekend won't make a difference.

As for the pre-paid debit card part, I don't have enough background information to be able to help; it's not my area of expertise.

Login to Me Too

Darnelle18
Contributor
Contributor

That seems to be one of many ironic payment issues happening this weekend, im sorry you're experiencing this but know you're alone, i called today and was told multiple reasons , all my errors of course, as to reason the issue with a pre pay debit (with linked checking verified) was having same issue ... stay strong, call them back. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.