Fraudulent Claim has my account tied up and me empty handed

royaloceantortu
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I sold a Computer graphics card on July 25 through ebay

I spoke with the buyer on the phone, answered any questions, even gave him a great deal

Months later I go to use paypal and I cant

I look further and all of a sudden hundreds of dollars are misisng from my account

I called paypal and they reported to me that the buyer made a claim with the card vendor saying the item was not described, after 30 days

MY ITEM HAS NOT BEEN RETURNED

I called the buyer, he literally told me he doesnt giv ea f&^k and I cant do anything and laughed

I told paypal and they do not seem to care at all.

So here I am ,  A disabled veteran, Hurrican survivor (South Florida, Everything is **bleep**) and on top of it all I have paypal who i have never wronged, completely negating all logic and treating me pretty crappy.

I need help, can someone please assist me.

Please

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hi royaloceantortu,

Thanks for reaching out! I see that you had brought this situation to our attention via the Community moderator chat session on 11/01/2017. I hope this matter has since been resolved. Please feel free to reach out if you have any additional questions. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.