Fees

Silvabream
Contributor
Contributor

I'm looking to set up a business account but am confused by the fee structure, they say no monthly fees but then state if you earn up to £1500 per month there is a charge of 3.4% + 20p. My question is, are these fees paid monthly or annually?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Per transaction at time of transaction.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Per transaction at time of transaction.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

There is no fee for opening a Paypal account,but when someone sent you payment under goods and services,Paypal charges a fee.

IF YOU want to transfer the money to your bank account ,there is no fee either.

where are you?

In USA,we can ask Paypal to send us a check,there will be a fee.

Login to Me Too

Silvabream
Contributor
Contributor

I am in the UK. I understand that but was wondering if the 3.4% is charged monthly, annually or after each transaction. Have just read another solution which answers this query.

Login to Me Too

sammy_barks
New Community Member

I send my friend money twice. I live in Chicago, she lives in Chicago but I got charged with fees both times. WHY?!  

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

if you sent her money under friend and family and use your debit or credit card,not your bank or paypal fund,then you pay a fee which means she will get less than the original amount.

if you sent her money under goods and services,there is a fee of 30 cents plus 2.9%

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.