Fees to transfer money from one Paypal account to another Paypal account in different contries?

Ahameed
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have a friend who lives in United States, he wants to transfer funds from his PayPal account to my Paypal account in Egypt. Can this be done? If so, what are the fees? Also,  How long does it take for the transfer to take place?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Yes anyone can send a payment from one paypal account to another, but its best if he sends in your currency unless your account is set up to receive dollars.

Yes there will be cross border etc fees BUT if its a friends / family payment rather than a sale then the fees will be less if they use that option and fund it from their bank account or funds in their balance rather than a card.

For fees scroll down to the info bottom of paypal pages.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Yes anyone can send a payment from one paypal account to another, but its best if he sends in your currency unless your account is set up to receive dollars.

Yes there will be cross border etc fees BUT if its a friends / family payment rather than a sale then the fees will be less if they use that option and fund it from their bank account or funds in their balance rather than a card.

For fees scroll down to the info bottom of paypal pages.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.