Fees ... ?!?!?! for... ?

GoodNRG
Contributor
Contributor

Charged for updating expiry date of my credit card on Paypal ...2.45 $ fees... confirm by credit card management... any explaination is welcomed... is this right or is this a fraud being done on the Back of Paypal ???... separate billing on my credit card stating PP*5753code...   ... I really don't like these kinds of little amounts you don't totally understand ... reason was I got charge 2 $ + taxes by a Big company named Rogers ... and that was done even before I even turned on the phone for the First time... ( 3.5 months of struggle with them ) ... they finaly agreed to send me back my 2 $ ... but never followed trough on how it got there ( imagine the # of people paying and disregarding it  ...and I think the practice is still ungoing at Rogers... The 2$ bucks is no problem ... but the explanations are the outmost confusing and it drags in time and you have to follow it too ( time consumption )  and all the fighting for 2 $ ...  looked more like a gimmick ...using Rogers ...  We have to be notified first and if ...not...should be charge for... Now should I open a dispute with credit card

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

No idea of your real issue as there are many blurbs that don't fit.

If you have issues, please list details of each transaction in question.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PP*5753  does not appear to be a Paypal transaction.

could it be you have malware on your phone?

Login to Me Too

GoodNRG
Contributor
Contributor

No... I don't use my phone to pay for nothing... the reasons of my questionning... so your are telling me that this is not a Paypal billing is a good first start... now can you confirm this to me ... as I will get my credit card company to credit my account and get further attention to the matter... 

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

can you find this transaction in your Paypal activities history?

if it is not there,then it is not a Paypal transaction,you should report this to your cc issuer.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.