Extra number in shipping address

temp20180305
Contributor
Contributor
For a while now an extra number is populated in my shipping address when paying with PayPal. The number one is placed first in the street address followed by a space then my house number. I checked my profile and it's not there. Any ideas how to get this fixed?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Some merchants use carts that save shipping information separately, it's possible that the info there contains the error.   In situations where you return to the same merchant, that information may be associated with your checkout as a hidden address.  Contacting customer support can usually help, as they can clear out any hidden addresses retained by these sites in the PayPal profile.

In some cases however, if the merchant site asked you to sign up with them, they may also be retaining the information in a profile that only they have access to, in which case you may have to modify the information on the merchant site.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Some merchants use carts that save shipping information separately, it's possible that the info there contains the error.   In situations where you return to the same merchant, that information may be associated with your checkout as a hidden address.  Contacting customer support can usually help, as they can clear out any hidden addresses retained by these sites in the PayPal profile.

In some cases however, if the merchant site asked you to sign up with them, they may also be retaining the information in a profile that only they have access to, in which case you may have to modify the information on the merchant site.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.