Every single one of my attempted withdrawals are being reviewed even 1$

Jojo35
New Community Member

Good afternoon everyone hope all is well, I'm currently trying to figure out whats going on with my account.  I have 10k I've been trying to pull out of my account for the past three weeks. I sold some items via invoice provided tracking numbers, signature confirmations everything PayPal would need to ensure the item was received by the buyer.  Three days passed and PayPal told me they couldn't release my funds for security reason which is understandable, they requested the tracking number again, multiple forms of identification but even after I provided that I had to wait for them to call the buyer and have him vouch he received the item before my money was released. That being said I still provided everything and waited patiently for my money to placed into my account. I now have the money in my account, but every single time I try to transfer it goes under review for up to 72 hours(it always takes the exact 72 hours) all the payments get refunded back into my account even though all the information for deposit is correct. I've contacted my bank since PayPal customer service told me maybe it was a deposit limit in my account, my bank told me there's no issue at all and the problem is on PayPal side since I've made deposits upwards of 20k in a single day. They also tell me they haven't seen a single deposit from PayPal at all in all this time. I tried withdrawing lower amounts all the way down to 1$ and all my transactions are again under review. This is extremely inconvenient for me waiting over three weeks for this amount of money without getting a concrete answer from PayPal.  That being said I'm currently expecting a call back in the next 2 hours, so if anyone has ever had this happen or knows what I can do to fix this please leave a comment below.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Jojo35
New Community Member

I also apologize for stacking the huge wall of text in advance!! Thanks again to anyone who can help.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

where you sell,what you sell,how long have you been selling,whom do you sell to and are you selling above your normal price range,your past records if any dispute or chargeback.

also if you read terms and agreement when you sign up,we agree to allow Paypal to pull a credit report on us.

I am sure you are a honest seller,last year FBI caught an Ebay seller who never ship any electronics he sold,he was receiving fund to assist in US ISIS activities,someone reported him and he was accepting Paypal payments. 

Login to Me Too

Jojo35
New Community Member

I see thank you for the reply, I'm actually on the phone with customer service and they just told me they don't know the reason why the withdrawals are being denied. I'm asking for a manager now so I can hopefully get an answer. I definitely understand where the whole security issue is coming from but I would think 14 days of verified receipt and all the multiple verifications they asked for would be enough. I'm really hoping the manager can provide me with some solid information on the reason why they keep getting refunded. Until I know the exact reason I'm going to waiting three days at a time just to get the money refunded again.  Again thank you for the reply I really appreciate it!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.