Estimated Funds Availability : Try Later

donutsxp
Contributor
Contributor

Alright, so I sold 2 hoodies on ebay so far, 1 has sold and i received the payment within a week of it being sold but the 2nd hoodie whenever I try to check the availability, it just says, "try later". Im a new seller and im pretty sure that my account is limited and also, the buyer already has received the hoodie for the tracking number that i gave him a few days ago. will I still get my money when my account is limited? or will i not get it at all?

thanks for any replies!

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@donutsxp

Why do you think your account is limited, have you done something wrong?

If it was limited then you would have received information from paypal to tell you that you have been limited.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

donutsxp
Contributor
Contributor
I tried adding money from a purchase which made me get a pop-up that said you have to do this to return your account to regular standing.
Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

best is to call Paypal.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Is the tracking number on the second hoodie uploaded to Paypal or Ebay?

does it show it has been delivered?

Login to Me Too

donutsxp
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, it has been delivered around 2 days ago, the number said "delivered-left with individual", and still it says try later for the estimated funds availability.
Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

A buyer can pay you with bank fund,paypal fund,or credit card via Paypal.

The worst is e check,if i bounces,Paypal will make a second attempt and then give up.

If it were e check,you would know as Paypal will tell you when to ship.

But it does not sound like it is an e check.

It could be it takes longer to collect the payment,where is the buyer ?

Login to Me Too

donutsxp
Contributor
Contributor
He is located in new York while I'm in California, he payed through PayPal I'm pretty sure
Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

yes,he paid thru Paypal,but he can use his bank account linked to his PAYPAL account,he could use his credit card linked to his Paypal account or he can use his Paypal fund if he has a positive balance.

Sometimes he can use paypal fund and a credit card or bank fund,if there is not enough PAYPAL fund.

There is no way you know, 

Login to Me Too

donutsxp
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah i know, my bad I meant to say that he payed through his PayPal balance, anyways, should I just wait the 21 days?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.