Ecuador

Jennifer-Ruiz-
Contributor
Contributor
Tengo un gran problema con una tarjeta que ingresé en PayPal, dicha tarjeta caducó y wish me realizó un reembolso pero ya no puedo utilizarla, ¿el dinero me lo podrían enviar a otra tarjeta?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Jennifer-Ruiz-,

Welcome to the community!

I'm sorry that I can't answer in Spanish, but I'm happy to provide an answer in English.

A refund on a payment made with a credit card goes back to the same card that was used, regardless of whether or not it is still active on the account.

If the card that you used for the purchase is now expired, the credit card issuer should be issuing you a new card associated with that same account. Any refunds processed to the old number should still go into that account and be reflected in the balance.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Jennifer-Ruiz-,

Welcome to the community!

I'm sorry that I can't answer in Spanish, but I'm happy to provide an answer in English.

A refund on a payment made with a credit card goes back to the same card that was used, regardless of whether or not it is still active on the account.

If the card that you used for the purchase is now expired, the credit card issuer should be issuing you a new card associated with that same account. Any refunds processed to the old number should still go into that account and be reflected in the balance.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.