Ebay problem

dutch83
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

Im trying to checkout some item on ebay.com but I have a problem. When Im go to checkout and choose paypal as payment option I have a notice in new window:

This site can’t be reached
www.ebayqe.stage.paypal.com unexpectedly closed the connection.

I try to clean cookies, cache, try to shutdown firewall, use IE, Firefox, Chrome. Then I go to another pc and there was same thing. Does anybody know where problem can be?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

zerovic
New Community Member

This whole situation actually started around the 3rd of October. First, the Paypal payment option was totally grayed out, and I wasn't able to select it as a payment optoin. After tons and tons of messages with Ebay and Paypal (on their facebook page), someone from Ebay told me that it was a bug at Paypal's end, but it's now solved. Since then, the only thing changed is that now we can select paypal as a payment option, but it fails as it's trying to redirect to an unavailable sub domain (ebayqe.stage.paypal.com). I've been actively chatting with both, Ebay and Paypal, but noone really knows what to do except to point on each other and blame the other side.  I have sent them a few urls from the ebay community forum to show them that the problem is real, and it's not only me. i hope they'll solve it as soon as possible. this is bad for both personal life and business.

Login to Me Too

dutch83
Contributor
Contributor

I resolve it with android app. I pay it through ebay app without problem, but still cannot pay from pc.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.