Ebay Payment-paypal Glitch?

ShanePacs
Contributor
Contributor
I bought something in Ebay however when I selected paypal as my payment method it restricts me and says “fix problems with your paypal”. I tried to go to my account but I dont see anything wrong or that there is any notification that says something is wrong. Is it because im using interac debit and there is certain limits when buying online or this is just a glitch? Btw, the interac thing, its a daily limit and I bought something the day before and it has been 24 hours so I should be able to pay already. What can i do??
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi ShanePacs,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble submitting your payment. Typically if you receive that response from eBay, it either means there's a restriction on the account or the payment sources you're trying to use are being declined or blocked. I would advise trying to use a different payment method if possible, otherwise you can contact us to see what options we may have.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.