Duplicate payment/order received Can't remove my account or bank... help

Squirrelmaster0
Contributor
Contributor

(on computer) I have tried to remove a bank account from my wallet and it tells me that i have a pending transaction, however from my summary there is no such pending transaction. On my phone it shows a duplicate of a purchase that has one successful payment,and another with a pending status that says its an order received? 

Picture of problem... (related to order and payment duplicate)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HQeVs9KBwObeFD3zG4fdYi_bs2O6LuBq/view?usp=sharing 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Squirrelmaster0,

I'm sorry to hear about the duplicate payment - that's definitely a concern. I would advise reporting the issue using the steps listed here. While a payment is pending or processing, you won't be able to remove any financial information from your account. Once everything completes, you can remove your card or bank from the account. Hopefully this information helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Squirrelmaster0,

I'm sorry to hear about the duplicate payment - that's definitely a concern. I would advise reporting the issue using the steps listed here. While a payment is pending or processing, you won't be able to remove any financial information from your account. Once everything completes, you can remove your card or bank from the account. Hopefully this information helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.