Dunno?

BirdMan82
Contributor
Contributor
Ok so my PayPay account has been inactive for quit some time, I'd say 4-5months with no use. Basically from using it pretty much every day to not at all for that 4-5 months span. So now just as of today I needed to load a few duckets onto my card which was done online from another account to mine. $20 was transfered as a trial run to see if I could withdrawl any of the cash. After the transfer I then checked my balance and it showed $20 was available. I then tried to withdrawl from an ATM but could not process so I then purchased an item at safeway and chose to get cash back but again denied. So now I'm were I am now searching trying to get an answer to why I can't retrieve cash. Until I'm able to speake with a representative I'm going with the conclusion in which too much time with no activity is the reason??....
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BirdMan82

Then why not phone customer services and ask??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

are you using the Paypal business debit card?

there are problems ,some stores and sites will decline the transaction ,some will go through with no problem/

It makes no differene whether you have enough in your Paypal account and backed with bank account. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.