Donation Not Working

barryschanz
Contributor
Contributor

Okay so I have the donation but on my site it's a wix site... I added by using the <HTML> code provided by them. But it appears to be a problem when people try to donate and I tried myself. You can process it but after you hit donate now it comes up with an error sign. I do not know how to fix this. And it is becoming a problem. Really need help so I can get donations up and running af3e5250c5c3fd4598a7983fe9b22cf3

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Dang, all you got was an exclamation point, hehe.  Try making a PayPal donate button in your PayPal account seller preferences, export button code and drop it into Wix.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

barryschanz
Contributor
Contributor

That is what I have been doing the entire time. Creating buttons on paypal and then getting the code and dropping it in wix with their html code provider. But when people try to donate or i try myself to make sure it works nothing happens when I donate and my card is valid and has money. But once I hit donate now it says processing then an error picture appears. 

Login to Me Too

barryschanz
Contributor
Contributor

b659b1e1094a1d0681fa051f7fb5422f

c4c3da51f10c2f1c1585f754362cf62e 

these are the errors i am getting when i try to donate i have no idea why nothing is being accepted 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.