Don’t see money a friend send me

Adrian509
New Community Member
A friend send me money to pay pal account and I confirm my email and everything and I don’t see the money on my account but in messenger it said he send me money but I still don’t see it plz someone help
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Check your account activity section - there should be a record of the transaction there - what does the "status" say  ??   If you see "pending", the funds are being held for review.   For example, if you just setup your account and have not linked a bank account and/or credit card, your account is considered "unverified" because you have not proven you are the person you say you are.   In situations such as this, PayPal can hold your money for a few days or as long as 21 days.   By verifying your account, this removes the limits for both sending and withdraws and in many cases, allows you to receive money almost right away.   (As we don't know the status of your account, what's described here is just one possible scenario.)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.