Does credit card pay instantly?

NoahI

Hello, so this guy claims he has paid me through credit card. I used the paypal button via Wix.com which I confirmed with my account. He 'payed' through that but I was wondering does the credit card payments go to my bank or my paypal account? And did he really pay me or is he making things up? I'm not giving him the product unless im certain I know he paid. 

Thank you very much!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Two things should happen when someone pays via the PayPal Check Screens - you will get an email notification of the transaction and there will be a notice of the transaction in your Account Activity Section.   Sometimes the email notifications get caught in one's spam folder or may not be sent at all however, there will always be a notice in your Account Activity Section.   If you didn't get any type of payment notification, then you did not get paid.   Once the money is received, PayPal always deposits the funds into your PayPal Account Balance.  It's up to you to decide what to do next with the money.  Knowing you now have the money, the next step is to ship the item and enter the the tracking number into the transaction record.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Two things should happen when someone pays via the PayPal Check Screens - you will get an email notification of the transaction and there will be a notice of the transaction in your Account Activity Section.   Sometimes the email notifications get caught in one's spam folder or may not be sent at all however, there will always be a notice in your Account Activity Section.   If you didn't get any type of payment notification, then you did not get paid.   Once the money is received, PayPal always deposits the funds into your PayPal Account Balance.  It's up to you to decide what to do next with the money.  Knowing you now have the money, the next step is to ship the item and enter the the tracking number into the transaction record.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.