Dispute unpaid after 10 days (PayPal vs PlayStation)

Kaseanray
New Community Member
I have had PayPal for about 5 years now and I've had my playstation account on PS3/PS4 since about 2008 with that being said I purchased a game (madden 2018) for a discounted price of $45.00 the game is usually $60.00 now all was swell until they too double that amount ($90.00) from my PlayStation wallet. All funds in my wallet were transferred from PayPal. I contacted playstation customer service and they told me it's nothing they can do there's no refund policy it's honestly up to the manager to say yes or no. They told me no. NOW I contacted PayPal and they felt I was cheated so they automatically put my dispute to a claim. The claim was made 10/24/17 and I received partial on 11/4/17 ($10.00) of the $45.00 total,PLAYSTATION ALSO BANNED ME they took all of my downloaded games ($400 dollars worth) and they banned my account from online play and store access (just brought CODWWII on 11/3/17) and only got a day of play and now it's gone .... my question is does anyone know when I will win the dispute and receive my full refund and why I could possibly be banned given the info above ?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You have to ask Playstation why they charge you 90 instead of 45,and what is the punishment for filing dispute with PAypal?

we are just paypal members like you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.