Didn't receive money although it says send and my email is confirmed

lupelolitz
Contributor
Contributor

A friend of mine send money to my account, on his account it says that it is send + it has gone of his balance.

I still didn't recieve it after 5 days, so I checked this platform and I've found out that I still had to confirm my email (I use two).

So I did, but now I still don't have to money. Where dit it go and how do I get it? 

Because I don't have it but my friend neither. We are talking about 250. It is gone haha now what?

Thanks in advance xx 

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Don't rely on emails as some are fake.

Do you have a transaction in your PayPal acitivty list which shows the money?  If so, what are the details.

Login to Me Too

lupelolitz
Contributor
Contributor
Not in my transactions but it shows to my friend. it says sent to my email, with details and it shows the transaction ID
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

When was the payment sent?

Login to Me Too

lupelolitz
Contributor
Contributor
april 10
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you are certain that the email was correct and that both of your emals are confirmed/verified with PayPal, then next step should be an immediate phone call to PayPal customer service for details.

What is the status of the transfer on your friend's account?  Completed, pending, claimed, unclaimed.

Login to Me Too

lupelolitz
Contributor
Contributor
it says completed
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Perhaps it was an incorrect email, so you need to contact PayPal support for details.  No one else can see your account details nor details about the transaction ID.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.