Deposit procedures for 3rd parties

Jayhawker45
Contributor
Contributor

How does a 3rd party make a payment into my account? Do they need an e-mail address for paypal?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Any other PayPal member can send you money from their PayPal account to your PayPal account.

A buyer can pay with a credit card if you send the buyer an invoice.

To receive money as a gift from a non-PayPal member, then the sender can use a check or electronic service such as MoneyGram to send you funds directly.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Any other PayPal member can send you money from their PayPal account to your PayPal account.

A buyer can pay with a credit card if you send the buyer an invoice.

To receive money as a gift from a non-PayPal member, then the sender can use a check or electronic service such as MoneyGram to send you funds directly.

Login to Me Too

Jayhawker45
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks  a lot for taking your time to assist. While I have an acc't, not much activity. Hope that will start to change, Just one other if you have a moment. What is the debtor is not on PayPal? Thanks again.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Only a PayPal member can transfer funds to your PayPal account.

A non-PayPal member, however, can make a payment for a purchase when you send a PayPal invoice for item.

Login to Me Too

Jayhawker45
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks DPCreations

L:et me see If I get this straight. To get payment for anything I sale, I need to send a Paypal Invoice. (Where do I get those.) At least one keeps asking for a PayPal email address. I don't know why unless he's a member and can transfer funds from his account to mine as you said? Is there a separate PayPal email address other then PayPal.com? 

Thanks again for all your help thus far. I just want to fully understand so I know how to reply to his request for a PayPal email address for using to ...do what? Transfer funds somehow? Thanks

JFA

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.