Deleting A Pre-approved Subscription

chief_nana
Contributor
Contributor

I want to stop future payments for an annual reoccuring subscription, but not cancel the initial subscription payment that I first made.  Can I select cancel subscription with cancelling this initial subscription payment?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Cancelling a subscription cancels all future scheduled payments of that subscription. A subscription can be cancelled up until the day of the next scheduled payment.

Just go to your payment settings in your Profile page, under Manage Preapproved Payments, then click the merchant name.

If you want to cancel the initial payment, you will need to contact the merchant.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Cancelling a subscription cancels all future scheduled payments of that subscription. A subscription can be cancelled up until the day of the next scheduled payment.

Just go to your payment settings in your Profile page, under Manage Preapproved Payments, then click the merchant name.

If you want to cancel the initial payment, you will need to contact the merchant.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

chief_nana
Contributor
Contributor

@sharpiemarker wrote:

If you want to cancel the initial payment, you will need to contact the merchant

@sharpiemarker,

This is the info I needed.

Many thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.