DOSH APP

paigeross92
Contributor
Contributor

I've been using the dosh APP and have recieved 3 payments already, no problem. I went to transfer money into my pay pal account from the app yesterday and today and still have not gotten the money, haven't even gotten an email that a deposit was made. What do I do?!

Login to Me Too
61 REPLIES 61

Vivienne19
New Community Member
My dosh payment I sent to my PayPal early this morning but it still has not been received by PayPal? Any other time its there within minutes.
Login to Me Too

JordyJimenezper
New Community Member

Hispoet
Contributor
Contributor

It is going to take a little bit to come through PayPal folks, they are getting a HUGE response from what I understand it does not work click clack fast like usually, it is a slower process with DOSH. Sooo yall relax say a prayer and be patient. All will be as it should be...

Login to Me Too

Carroll197902
Contributor
Contributor

I transfered $15 from my DOSH app account to Paypal on the 24th. I still have not received that money into my paypal account. DOSH is saying it was transfred. What do I do?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Carroll197902

Read this thread >>

www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Payments/DOSH-APP/td-p/1393834

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Carlym1
New Community Member
Hi I'm new to PayPal and I transferred money from my dosh app over to my PayPal I see no transaction of it pending anywhere on PayPal or anything did it not go through? I checked and I sent it to the right email address
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Carlym1

Read this thread.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Plxus4u
New Community Member
I transferred money from Dosh app to paypal. The first transfer registered on paypal but hasnt shown up in my bank account. The other transfers ive made in dosh to paypal havent shown up in paypal buy say they were successful on dosh. Could this be because of the holiday?
Login to Me Too

queen_s
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having such a hard time! I’ve seen many posts about delayed transfers. I was also wondering if PayPal will take a few out of the monies earned when funds are transferred. Has anyone else gotten fees taken out?
Login to Me Too

Kommcomm
New Community Member
Was the transfer ever completeted? Im on day 3 of waiting for some kind if notification.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.