DOSH APP

paigeross92
Contributor
Contributor

I've been using the dosh APP and have recieved 3 payments already, no problem. I went to transfer money into my pay pal account from the app yesterday and today and still have not gotten the money, haven't even gotten an email that a deposit was made. What do I do?!

Login to Me Too
61 REPLIES 61

Aprilclick30
Contributor
Contributor
I have been having the same problem. I don't know if it's bc of the holidays or what but hopefully it goes in soon!!!
Login to Me Too

zdunc2
New Community Member
Me too I’m getting sad
Login to Me Too

Lamantia1239
Same with me , also all I did was put my PayPal email when I went to transfer funds from Dosh ... did I do this correct ..?
Login to Me Too

nessa1239
Same here! I wonder what’s goin on I haven’t recieved an email either
Login to Me Too

Jspencer281
New Community Member
DOSH doesn't work like your typical money transfer like other apps may do where it transfers into your account as soon as it's requested. From what I read within the small print is that once requesting to have the money transferred it could take up to a BUSINESS DAY OR when they receive your request that you want your money transferred. This is what I got out of what I read. Hope this helps.
Login to Me Too

Lamantia1239
When I transferred from Dosh to PayPal, all I did was put my PayPal email ... did I do this correct ..?
Login to Me Too

Lauryn1996
It has been almost a week for me 😞
Login to Me Too

yostlgirl
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone have any update yet?? I transferred a payment from Dosh on sunday and today still haven't rcvd anything on paypal??  It's not Tuesday so i am getting mad lol

Login to Me Too

yostlgirl
Contributor
Contributor
Hey everyone i have an update... I submitted a ticket to Dosh and they sent an email saying that paypal payments are delayed due to high volume... Taking longer basically...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.