DOSH APP

paigeross92
Contributor
Contributor

I've been using the dosh APP and have recieved 3 payments already, no problem. I went to transfer money into my pay pal account from the app yesterday and today and still have not gotten the money, haven't even gotten an email that a deposit was made. What do I do?!

Login to Me Too
61 REPLIES 61

Southernlove307
Contributor
Contributor
So i transferred money from my app called dosh. Ive done this a couple times and my money was transferred over withen minutes. Now ive been waiting all day and still nothing on paypal. Anyone who can provide some insight please do
Login to Me Too

Rictoria23
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been waiting since yesterday. I’ve read that there are delays because of the high volume of transfers.
Login to Me Too

CeeCeeCurenton
New Community Member
I too used Dosh this past weekend to transfer money to my PayPal account. I did it on Dec. 31, and received my payment moments ago. So it was a delay. If you haven't received it yet, it's coming.
Login to Me Too

Gwenmills
I transferred $90 from Dosh to my Paypal account on Sunday and have not received it. Is there a problem with the transfer?
Login to Me Too

tmhill
New Community Member
Same here I sent $105 the first and haven’t received it yet
Login to Me Too

Elocin2007
Contributor
Contributor
I transferred on the 1st, and still have not received as of the 5th. Previously I had found it was taking three days but now that’s not the case. Not happy with this app.
Login to Me Too

FeliciaMT
Contributor
Contributor
I requested mine the first too have you received it?
Login to Me Too

Joshk100
New Community Member
**bleep** PayPal! Transferred money to my bank and said received in PayPal but 4 days go by and still don't have it! I called and they hung up
Login to Me Too

beach2escape
New Community Member

I have been waiting 3 day to get my money. I have called 5 times and the last time I called the wait time was 6-8hours. WTH?! If there is a problem with PayPal tell your customers!  Give me my money!!!!

Login to Me Too

Annamebane
New Community Member
Has anyone every had the dosh app send money to your paypal and you never recieved it?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.