cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOSH APP

New Community Member

Dosh payment

So i transferred money from my app called dosh. Ive done this a couple times and my money was transferred over withen minutes. Now ive been waiting all day and still nothing on paypal. Anyone who can provide some insight please do

Re: Dosh payment

I’ve been waiting since yesterday. I’ve read that there are delays because of the high volume of transfers.
New Community Member

Re: Dosh payment

I too used Dosh this past weekend to transfer money to my PayPal account. I did it on Dec. 31, and received my payment moments ago. So it was a delay. If you haven't received it yet, it's coming.
Highlighted
New Community Member

Money transfer not received

I transferred $90 from Dosh to my Paypal account on Sunday and have not received it. Is there a problem with the transfer?
New Community Member

Re: Money transfer not received

Same here I sent $105 the first and haven’t received it yet
New Community Member

I transferred on the 1st, and still have not received as of the 5th. Previously I had found it was taking three days but now that’s not the case. Not happy with this app.

I requested mine the first too have you received it?
Tags (2)
New Community Member

**bleep** PayPal! Transferred money to my bank and said received in PayPal but 4 days go by and still don't have it! I called and they hung up
New Community Member

I have been waiting 3 day to get my money. I have called 5 times and the last time I called the wait time was 6-8hours. WTH?! If there is a problem with PayPal tell your customers!  Give me my money!!!!

New Community Member

Payments

Has anyone every had the dosh app send money to your paypal and you never recieved it?