Counterfeit Item

SteveFord
Contributor
Contributor

Hello eBay communiy how are you? I'm Steve.

Most recenly I came to understand I have bought an conterfeit item on eBay (Intex Queen Classic Raised Downy Airbed Mattress Bed with Hand Pump | 68765E ( 351581735775 )). There wheren't any clear Indications the Airbed wouldn't have been made by Intex originally found on the items eBay website which I would have reconed.

However the Airbed blew air on its topside and I qickly was refunded by the seller. In order being refunded the items price I had to send a letter to VM Innovations return department. This letter contained a warning label which has come with the Airbed. I got zero idea why those folks were insisting having this label back but I mailed the label back to VM Innovations.

Since then I called eBay (eBay does not allow customer service email conversations) and sent emails back and forth with PayPal uploaded relevant files to PayPal inclusive the invoice to have the shipping refunded with none success untill now. Only for the last few days it was dawning the Airbed was counterfeit because an item with this preceise name isn't made by Intex and not sold in sets with two pillows.

Meanwhile I sent letters to the Barak Obama The Suppreme Court and the Police in San Jose CA (PayPal) and Stamford CT (Pitney Bowes - Shipping and Handling). On the images the air bed was still inflated somewhat with the sheet still on partly because I was pumping air again which would leak being able to make the video of the leak.

While the video air leaking is audible too.

Unfortunetely the short 12 second vid didn't happen being attached to this posting.

What I like to say I never ever would had been thinking you could buy counterfeit items on eBay sold by some seller located within the United States. What else can I unterdake to have the shipping fee back in? Have a nice day!

Sincerely

Steve Ford

Folded valve area.jpg

Hole on top.jpg

Scratches.jpg

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

So the seller only partially refunded you, the item price, on their own, without you opening a PayPal dispute?  If so, see if possible to open a dispute on shipping charges.  If that don't work, if you funded payment with credit card, file a dispute for the amount paid for shipping with the card issuer.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

The proper way to handle this is to file item not as described on Ebay,Ebay will send you a shipping label for return,when you use that label,the cost would be billed to your seller Ebay account.

You do not have to pay return shipping yourself.

But you said seller has refunded you the item but not shipping,see if you can still open a dispute on EBAY.

Do you have proof of tracking that you have returned the item?  

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Or tell the seller if he does not refund your original shipping and pay for return shipping,you will report him to EBAY for selling couterfeit goods 

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

This is the seller return policy,it looks like free shipping to you-

60 days
Money back or item exchange (buyer's choice)
Buyer pays return shipping
Return policy details
We will accept your return within 60 days. Our returns process is simple and fast. Contact our team and we will quickly email you an RMA number to identify your return. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer, and VMInnovations will pay to ship the replacement to you. Include all original packaging and accessories with the returned item. VMInnovations strives to maintain a goal of 72 hours service for all replacements. You will receive an email when the return is processed to notify you of your replacement tracking number or refund. We understand you may change your mind and prefer a refund. We are happy to refund you minus our shipping costs or offer a 110% store credit to use on any item in our store.

Login to Me Too

SteveFord
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

unfortunately I can't edit the original post. Of the sentences one should read instead:

What I like to say I never ever had been thinking you could buy counterfeit items on eBay sold by some seller located within the United States.

However thank you for your answers. The seller has refunded the price I had paid for the Airbed. The second share of the total sum I had paid another $27.41 paid for shipping has been split of the total by PayPal and was sent to Pitney Bowes, Inc. which for this purchase handles the shipping of the item for eBay.

Initially I wasn't asking for a refund but being shipped a replacement item. This didn't work because I live in Germany.

If I had sent the sum paid for shipping to the seller too I would have got the total sum refunded by the seller. As well PayPals policies nowhere say shipping is not refunded. This isn't being rightful and PayPal cannot interfere with decisions made by the eBay seller because PayPal handles the finances and not the selling buying business which the eBay seller does.

Anyway the seller won't refund this sum because VM Innovations (the seller) never was paid for shipping. However the seller has agreed on a full refund. Therefore I should get back by PaPal what I had paid in total. Please have a nice Sunday!

Sincerely

Steve Ford

Login to Me Too

SteveFord
Contributor
Contributor

Hello community today I received a kind reply to my inquiry sent by the Supreme Court of the United States. I already have contacted Moore Zeman Womble, LLP a New York City law firm.

If anyone else seeks to file charges and lawsuits or class-action lawsuits in other cases against eBay and PayPal please contact me. This will be huge. Have a nice day!

Sincerely

Steve

© 2016 The Creator of The Vacuum Definition The Theory Of Everything and The World Formula

Login to Me Too

SteveFord
Contributor
Contributor

Hello again community

how are you today? I feel pretty good.

PayPal or the eBay seller (VM Innovations) both haven't refunded the shipping fee yet. I'm pretty clueless what to try next. I still have the two air pillows and the small air pump which but aren't of any value at the moment. I actually have ordered an other item to sleep on which but broke.

If I ever need the air pillows and the pump I can't know presently.

Btw. prices for these none raised Queen size Airbeds (Intex naming) range from $21.99 to $29.99 to $39.99 (not $80.00 ) according to information found on the Intex website.

Specs: SKU 68759E

Product: Size Queen

Age Grading: adult

Package Dimension: 12 in x 14.5 in x 4.375 in

Package Weight: 9.75 lbs

Package Size: 60"X80"X8-3/4" / Queen

Airbed Height: Standard

Airbed Pump: None

IN THE BOX:

• Queen Classic Downy Bed

$21.99

Specs: SKU 66929E

Product Size: Queen

Package Dimension: 12 in x 14.5 in x 6.75 in

Package Weight: 10.22 lbs

Package Size:60"X80"X8-3/4" / Queen

Airbed Pump: Built-in

IN THE BOX:

• Built-in Foot Pump
  • Queen Downy Bed

$29.99

Specs
SKU: 66969E
Product Size: Queen
Package Dimension: 13 in x 16 in x 4.75 in
Package Weight: 10.65 lbs
Package Size: 60"X80"X8-3/4" / Queen
Airbed Pump: Included

IN THE BOX:
  • Hand-Held Battery Pump
  • Manual
  • Queen Prestige Downy Bed

$39.99

Sincerely

Steve

© 2016 The Creator of The Vacuum Definition The Theory Of Everything and The World Formula

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

if you win a Paypal dispute,you pay return shipping.

If you win an Ebay dispute of item not as described from an overseas seller,Ebay expects seller to refund your return shipping but there is no way t o enforce it.

Not much you can do/

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.