Costs involved

Danielbeep
Contributor
Contributor

If someone pays via a transfer of cash from their bank account, what doe is cost me ?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Some things to consider:

* If someone sends you money and chooses the "Friends and Family" option and the money comes from either their account balance or their bank account - there's no fees.

* If the sender uses a credit card for "Friends and Family" - there are fees.

* If the sender chooses "Goods and Services", regardless of the funding source they use, there are fees.

* If you send an invoice to someone, regardless of the funding source they use, there are fees.

* If you sell on a web site using Item Button (Buy Now, Add to Cart, etc.), there are fees.

* If you collect Donations, there are fees.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Some things to consider:

* If someone sends you money and chooses the "Friends and Family" option and the money comes from either their account balance or their bank account - there's no fees.

* If the sender uses a credit card for "Friends and Family" - there are fees.

* If the sender chooses "Goods and Services", regardless of the funding source they use, there are fees.

* If you send an invoice to someone, regardless of the funding source they use, there are fees.

* If you sell on a web site using Item Button (Buy Now, Add to Cart, etc.), there are fees.

* If you collect Donations, there are fees.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.