Concern about payment

Guccikom
Contributor
Contributor

I work for an online writing company and I am supposed to be paid via PayPal. Pay day was yesterday and according to my account with them, they already sent the funds...However checking my balance on my PayPal, it still reads zero. A friend of mine told me something that does not sound logical. He says that the reason the payment is not reflected on my PayPal account is coz I havent linked it to a real bank's credit card and stuff...I know that I can not use the funds without withdrawing linking with the means he suggests but could that be the reason why I am yet to see the payment notification either on my mail or PayPal account???? And by the way my email is verified but it is the first time i am to receive payment via this email address.

Login to Me Too
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Guccikom

No he is not right.

I think the problem is the email address, if you have just started using a new one do you think your employer could have sent to the old one by mistake??

Go and ask him what email address he used AND if its marked as unclaimed with a cancel option next to it in his paypal account............if not what is marked next to it.

I volunteer my time on here to help you, so leaving kudos or marking one of my posts as a "solution" would be appreciated.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
Solved

Guccikom
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote:

@Guccikom

No he is not right.

I think the problem is the email address, if you have just started using a new one do you think your employer could have sent to the old one by mistake??

Go and ask him what email address he used AND if its marked as unclaimed with a cancel option next to it in his paypal account............if not what is marked next to it.

I volunteer my time on here to help you, so leaving kudos or marking one of my posts as a "solution" would be appreciated.

That was quite helpful...Thank you very much @kernowlass

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Guccikom

No he is not right.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Guccikom
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote:

@Guccikom

No he is not right.

That was quite helpful...Thank you very much @kernowlass

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Guccikom

Your very welcome, shame you gave your own post the "solution" instead of one of mine.     Smiley Wink   

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.