Concept 2 rowing machine

Amberlyj1522
New Community Member
Has anyone bought from rowing machine sale.com? Trying to see if it’s legit thanks!
Login to Me Too
44 REPLIES 44

Lisa1313
Contributor
Contributor
I'm sick to my stomach that I fell for this scam. Bah! I can't afford to lose this kind of money. I've reported the problem to paypal but from what I have read there is no guarantee I'm getting refund. This is why I used Paypal because I was sure they protected the purchaser. Has anyone had success at getti g a refund from a fraudulent purchase?
Login to Me Too

ljjones
Contributor
Contributor

Everyone should call Paypay again and demand a full  refund IMMEDIATELY.  Paypal is now aware this was a scam and does NOT need 10-20 days to refund our money.   I RECEIVED A FULL REFUND TODAY ONLY 2 DAYS AFTER PLACING MY CLAIM.  I did mention the FBI has been brought in by the manufacturer - perhaps that is what got them to take my request for a refund NOW seriously.  

The agent from Paypal was sincere, thorough, and very helpful.  Thanks Paypal.  Please try harder to prevent these scams in the future!

Best wishes to everyone who got ripped off.  We will purchase the Concept2 D tomorrow, and realize we will have to pay more than $699!  🙂

LJJ

Login to Me Too

KayJay611
Contributor
Contributor

Who did you contact at PayPal?  I was taken by these crooks as well.  I filed a claim and received an email today that my claim was denied.  I am furious!!!  PayPal is well aware this is going on, yet this fraud continues to happen.

Login to Me Too

Lisa1313
Contributor
Contributor
Ya good luck! PAYPAL was useless in my claim as well. Fully aware this is a fraudulent company, they denied my claim as well. I'm actually quite disgusted with PayPal. I called my credit card company that was linked to Paypal and they took care of everything. Poor customer service backup from paypal. I advise to call your credit card company. Good luck to you!
Login to Me Too

Lisa1313
Contributor
Contributor
Ya good luck! PAYPAL was useless in my claim as well. Fully aware this is a fraudulent company, they denied my claim as well. I'm actually quite disgusted with PayPal. I called my credit card company that was linked to Paypal and they took care of everything. Poor customer service backup from paypal. I advise to call your credit card company. Good luck to you!
Login to Me Too

robv60
Contributor
Contributor

t Yeah, that's not cool at all. They refunded my Money.  If they know this is a scam and have refunded some but not others then they need to stop taking payments from the people in the first place! Call your credit card company or with whoever you paid with. Paypal either needs to refund everyone for whom they processed the transaction for or answer for their denials. All I did was file a claim and explain in full the steps I took to contact the seller, etc. Contact the manufacturer and mention that in your claim as well. Keep filing claims and Spam the **bleep** out of them until they refund you and stop processing payments for this seller(s). All you have to do to get a response from PayPal in this forum is to put an email address in your message, they hate that and respond very quickly to that, even if its a fake address...like this....Its.<removed>

Login to Me Too

matthewrichards
Contributor
Contributor

Add me to the list of "suckers" who fell for this garbage.  I filed a claim with PayPal and our 10 days expires on January 25.  Hoping to get our money back. I just ordered a Concept 2 through Rogue--it cost more, but thankful that I know it isn't a scam.  Wish I could get my hands on these people who are doing this--frustrating stuff!

Login to Me Too

MadreRunner
Contributor
Contributor

Add another one to this growing list! Why has Paypal not put a stop to this yet? Bought on the 18th reported today, yet the Paypal connection is still live on this fraudulent site!

Login to Me Too

KMCI
Contributor
Contributor

They got me too.  I am in the middle of a claim with PayPal.  I don't feel I should have to wait 10 days for a refund considering this is a confirmed scam.  I just searched again to get a legitimate Concept 2 D delivered to me and I found that they are using this website now:  http://www.rowingmachineonsale.com/concept-2-rowing-machine-c-52.html

Login to Me Too

Lisa1313
Contributor
Contributor
What are our chances of seeing our money again?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.