Concept 2 rowing machine

Amberlyj1522
New Community Member
Has anyone bought from rowing machine sale.com? Trying to see if it’s legit thanks!
Login to Me Too
44 REPLIES 44

mph9
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Lisa. Concept2 has been monitoring this situation and has 23 (and counting) known incidences of this fraud. We're here to help as we can. From what we've heard, PayPal is refunding money. The process can take a few weeks, as they are still requiring the same procedures of allowing the fradulent seller 10 days to defend himself and prove no product has shipped. We are the manufactuerer at Concept2 and can confirm that this is not a reseller of ours, but unfortunately that doesn't seem to be enough. We're doing all we can with law enforcement to help bring down this site. Please report immediately to ic3.gov to help.

Login to Me Too

BearMoore18
Contributor
Contributor

They’ve just changed the website address to acerower.com. Just a heads up!

Login to Me Too

robv60
Contributor
Contributor
I received a refund after the requisite "allow the seller to respond" timeframe. which at this point is a joke and should be waived.
Login to Me Too

ryakas

SCAM  - even Concept 2 has a fraud alert.  File a report with the Internet fraud division of the FBI

Jan 11, 2018

FRAUD ALERT: rowingmachineonsale.com, acerowingmachine.com, acerower.com and infinitetechlimited.com are listing several brands of rowing machines for deeply discounted prices. Customers have reported that these sites take payment, but no machines ever ship. It appears to be a scam. As always, if it looks too good to be true—buyer beware!

Login to Me Too

ryakas

Northeast Fitness Equipment, whose address is listed on the fake web site said they have been dealing with this fraudulent web site for months they were kind enough to send this email in support of my claim for dispute with my bank: 

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the fraudulent websites advertised as Ace rowing machines and ellipticals. We are well aware of the situation, as they have used our address on the front page of multiple different webpages over the last couple of months as a front to scam people into believing they are a legitimate fitness vendor. They are a verified scam website that many people have come across over the last two months or so. We are working to remove our address from their endeavors and get them shut down.

We wish you the best of luck!

Thank you

Dustin <removed>
Fitness Equipment Northeast
Store Phone: <removed>
Cell Phone: <removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.