Concept 2 rowing machine

Amberlyj1522
New Community Member
Has anyone bought from rowing machine sale.com? Trying to see if it’s legit thanks!
Login to Me Too
44 REPLIES 44

robv60
Contributor
Contributor

A quick google search found a reddit post where someone stated they contacted the manufacturer and was told the site is a scam. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rowing/comments/7ljf9s/looking_to_buy_a_concept2_model_d_roweranyone/

I will be canceling my payment through paypal given this information.

Login to Me Too

mph9
Contributor
Contributor

I haven't heard from blufirefly81, ben420, or KJHier's girlfriend at Concept2. Our lawyers are actively seeking evidence about these transactions to help prevent additional abuse. We can also help with ordering machines for those who were scammed. Please email Concept2 so we can help! Our email address is available at concept2.com. Regards, Meredith at Concept2

Login to Me Too

robv60
Contributor
Contributor
i emailed concept 2 a week ago or so but haven't heard back. I will email again and can forward all transaction receipts and and emails sent to the "seller" if need be.
Login to Me Too

robv60
Contributor
Contributor

Meredith, the only email I see on the site is to<removed> is this the correct email to use and will I be contacting you directly via this email?

Login to Me Too

mph9
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, that email works, thank you! (Good job circumventing their system!)

Login to Me Too

robv60
Contributor
Contributor

😉 , email sent.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@mph9 wrote:

Yes, that email works, thank you! (Good job circumventing their system!)

Hi all,

Please make sure not to circumvent the filters that have been put in place for the safety of the community. Violations of the posting guidelines will result in post edit or removal, and potentially the inability to post in the community going forward. 

Thank you for helping keep the community a safe place for all of our members.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

mph9
Contributor
Contributor

Olivia,

Please confirm if PayPal is taking action. We have six fradulent sales and counting. We haven't had a public reponse so are doing our best to pursue this in the community.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @mph9,

I am sorry to hear that there has been an issue with a bad seller. PayPal does investigate trends of activity, but we would not be able to discuss any actions taken regarding another person's account. Instructing the customers to report any issues with non-receipt or items not as described is the best way to ensure that PayPal is apprised of the situation.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.