Complaint about survey

jabe2018
New Community Member

Paypal keeps Randomly holding payments on items that are not new saying there is high risk involved but continually telling me to ship the item. They cannot give me a believable reason or even the same reason at the end of a conversation as they stated at the beginning. So I came here and I was asked to do a survey. Once I answered a question that I would not recommend Paypal to someone, I was cut off from the survey and it says that the survey can't be submitted. They already know the truth but don't want a paper trail. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jabe2018

Sounds like the new seller hold that every seller on or off Ebay goes through.

So your survey would probably show 100% as every seller has to go through it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi everybody,

I'm sorry to hear about the holds, jabe2018 - having payments held without clear reasoning can definitely be a concern. You can find information on holds here and here, or contact us for more information.

Regarding the survey, we'd like to look into this as well. Could you please let us know if this was a survey you received after speaking with us over the phone, or a survey that came up for you on the Community? Thanks for your time!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.