Collecting money via online form

Sierra5
New Community Member

Hi Everyone, 

I am getting married at a camp summer in August and we are renting the entire site out, including cabins. We are asking our guests to pay for their stay at camp (since they would be paying for a hotel anyways), but are having trouble figuring out the best way to collect money. I want a form for RSVPs that takes them to a payment system if they are staying the night at camp. They will need to chose a quantity of adults that will be staying, and a quantity of children, since they are different prices. 

I made a great form on Formsite ($30/month) that integrates with Paypal at the end, but the payment processing isn't working. The paypal page says my payment is declined, but I used 3 different cards that I know are fine. I think I might need to get Paypal Pro ($30/month + processing fees)? 

Is there some other way to do this that is less expensive? I only need to process about 80 payments, but I want it to be intuitive and easy for everyone to do. I also want it to be open for about 2-3 months, from the time we send out invites to the wedding date.

Thanks!! 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.