Claim the money I received

OvidiuPetre
Contributor
Contributor
I received an email from Paypal that says I have to manually claim the money I received from a client. Can you give me instructions how to perform that claim? I can not ask the client to cancel the transaction and send again the money as he already received the item and I can not be sure he will send the money. I was not able to find this option in the Paypal menu. Thank you
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You need to look at the REAL email address of the sender, not the spoofed address.

You need to disclose the full text contents of the email if you want help about it.

Why is the sender asking you to claim money?

When you receive money it WILL be in your PayPal account activity list.

Login to Me Too

OvidiuPetre
Contributor
Contributor
I have the real mail address of the client, I see the money received in the activity list but not in the balance. They appear "pending". It is the first time I receive money. The email requiring that I claim the money came from PayPal, not from client. Sorry I do not understand very well what you say but what I understand is that is something unusual that PayPal requires this claim of an amount I received?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.