New Community Member

How are the funds transferred from PayPal

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

Not sure what the question is ??

Do you mean how do you use PayPal for Donations ??

Or how do you withdraw funds from PayPal ??

Login to Me Too

Lilliser
New Community Member
Is the payment to the charity automatically deducted from the buyers payment in PayPal? OR as a seller am I just promising to donate the percentage by transferring money myself?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

Hi g8r4fr!

Great question. Just like any fundraiser, it would be the account holder's responsibility to withdraw the money raised on PayPal to send to the charity or organization. In the transaction, PayPal acts only as the payment processor. From your description in the subject line, it sounds as though you are wanting to take a percentage of payments received to go towards a charity.  In that case, you can go the reporting page to total the amount of payments between the date the fundraiser started to the end date, and then multiply the total with the percentage. This will give you the total you need to withdraw. 🙂 

I hope this helps and thank you for joining the community! 

- Michelle

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.