Charged randomly.

byotic
New Community Member

I was charged $31.00 USD to my bank account of February 9th. I hadn't spent $31.00 and I am clueless to where it came from. This was the description of the purchase as displayed on my online banking.

Returned NSF Fee DEBIT:INST XFER PAYPAL IDPAYPALSI77 AMT:$12.97$ -31.00

I had previously spent $12.97 on a game but iTunes had already charged me. So I had no clue as to why I was charged $31.00.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi bryotic,

I'm sorry to hear about the unrecognized charge, but I'd be happy to help in any way I can. Based on the information you've provided, it sounds like your bank charged you an NSF fee related to a payment to PayPal. If it references the iTunes transaction, there may have been an issue paying for the charge and the NSF fee was charged as a result. I would advise reaching out to your bank to see if they have any details regarding why you incurred the fee. Hopefully this is resolved for you soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.