Charge question

Industrial457
New Community Member

I have a question about a charge on my bank account CHECKCARD <removed> PAYPAL *ISIAH<removed> <removed> CA What is isiah<removed>? Is this a paypal user?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey Industrial457,

Great question - the name that appears on your statement is what the merchant has chosen to show as their company name. If you don't recognize the company or merchant, you may want to log into your PayPal account to see if the transaction is reflected there. If you're still unsure of the charge and you do see it in your account, you can report it to us as unauthorized using the steps listed here. If it's not in your account, you'll want to work with your financial institution to see what options they may have. If you have any other questions or concerns, you can contact us at any time and we'll be happy to assist. Hopefully this information helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.