Charge back

Ytucker90
Contributor
Contributor
I don't know who else to talk to about situation. I still have this issue with PayPal, because your company made a mistake or so you say it was a computer glitch which allow my claim to have a double.credit but the rep who noticed it name was Austin. (Name outlined in a email) Now your team didn't realize we charge her too much, so let's instantly reverse that. I'm sure just as quick as it got approved someone could have caught that. At the time I was having to dispute the unauthorized transaction case around the holidays. I'ma single parent. So any thing that come into my account I'ma spend that **bleep**. Y'all don't just mistakenly send too much money and.paypal make enough where I'm sure this 48.80 is not stopping no show at the headquarters. I took that as unexpected blessing and and used the money To make sure we could have a decent holidays just like everyone else. Y'all probably don't care or y'all do, either way I don't have 42.40. and car currently totally out because of slick roads . So if y'all want to stop my account still that's fine. Hell I have bigger fish to fry at this point like my health and get better. again I still feel like the customer is all ways right, number one rule of customer service. Someone dropped the ball over there at PayPal headquarters but I will not pay for it. I just need some feedback on what to do.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ytucker90

You get money that is not yours then you refund it back again, you don't spend it....end of.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ytucker90
Contributor
Contributor
I'm accepting solution but blaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.