Cash Receipts

Robert522
New Community Member

Is it possible to send a customer a receipt through Paypal,  for cash paid for my services at the time services were completed?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

No.  It wasn't a PayPal transaction.

On the other hand, if you use PayPal Here app you can record your cash transactions, including detailled receipt.  You can then email that receipt.

We use the PayPal Here app and bluetooth reader for local purchases.  When some pays cash I just add details to the PayPal Here receipt and print for buyer; it can also be sent by email.  No money is recorded into the PayPal account for a cash sale.  Credit card receipts work the same way except cash goes into the PayPal account.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

No.  It wasn't a PayPal transaction.

On the other hand, if you use PayPal Here app you can record your cash transactions, including detailled receipt.  You can then email that receipt.

We use the PayPal Here app and bluetooth reader for local purchases.  When some pays cash I just add details to the PayPal Here receipt and print for buyer; it can also be sent by email.  No money is recorded into the PayPal account for a cash sale.  Credit card receipts work the same way except cash goes into the PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.